Friday, June 28, 2013

Yui & Naoki's Wedding, Rios-Lovell Estate Winery, Livermore, CA

Yui and Naoki were an adorable couple for me to photograph. Being Japanese, and having different cultural habits that my own, I quickly learned it was a little unorthodox to ask that two people should kiss on the cheek, but since I loved the reaction that ensued, I ask Yui and Naoki to do it a lot :). The wedding was small, a total of 11 people, with no bridal party, but as it was composed by Willowstone Catering, the atmosphere was perfectly set for each person. With a sweeping valley of vines out-looking the reception space, Rios-Lovell is a wonderfully eclectic space. I really like the naturally lit bridal suite where Yui got ready, as it yielded some great shots, but the true prize of the venue is that the grounds have so much going for them! Cool doorways and gardens, a gazebo, and of course the vineyards; all within easy walking distance. It was great to familiarize myself with this venues ins and outs. Thank you Yui and Naoki, you made me smile a lot that day!


No comments:

Post a Comment