Thursday, November 12, 2015

Susan & Adam's Wedding, Race + Religious, New Orleans, LA

I can't tell you how excited I was for this wedding! Ever since I saw a picture of Race + Religious, I fell profoundly in love with this venue. So much so, that my husband and I decided to get married there, almost a year ago to this date! Susan & Adam came to me via Katie and Glen at Palate, one of the best (if not the best) catering companies in NOLA. They handled a lot of their planning as well as the incredible feast, so naturally it was a real treat to work with them again. I really couldn't have been more thrilled for the connection. Susan & Adam were wonderful to work with. I felt like part of their crew right away, everyone was so warm and welcoming. The ballerina like quality to this wedding lent itself so well to this venue. I especially loved how Palate decorated the ceremony; the mix of pink sunset light, candles and twinkle lights was absolutely breathtaking. It was such a great party; a dream of ballerinas, brass bands, and hookah retreats in a venue just dripping with beauty. Thank you to Palate, Sarah Sadler Worsley for venue planning, Jacqueline my awesome second shooter, R+R, and finally, Susan & Adam!


No comments:

Post a Comment