Friday, July 1, 2016

Amanda & AJ's Wedding, Fairmont Hotel, San Francisco, CA

Amanda & AJ came to me through Dana & Matt, who's wedding I photographed at Brix almost four years ago! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I adore wedding referrals. I love being able to reconnect with past clients and be reintroduced to cross over guests and bridal party (Amanda was even one of Dana's bridesmaids!). So really, right from the jump, I felt at home.

This intimate wedding was a jewel on top of the San Francisco hills. The Fairmont provided a wonderful garden setting for a day that seemed to drip with love, laughter, elegance and beauty. Amanda was stunning in her Vera Wang dress and Jimmy Choo shoes, and I particularly loved her braided hair by Ali Moss. AJ was a riot; at times I felt like I had a stitch in my side from laughing. I also loved chatting with him about pizza, as they own Carmel Pizza on Fisherman's Wharf. It really was an exceptional day, and a truly perfect San Francisco wedding. Thanks Amanda & AJ!

Florist: Lisa Shoen, Not Just Flowers
Venue: Fairmont San Francisco
Bakery: Inticing Creations
DJ & Lighting: DJ Jeremy Productions
Hair: Ali Moss
Dress: Vera Wang from Nordstom Wedding Suite in Scottsdale
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Coordinator: Cierra Lockwood, Dreams on a Dime


No comments:

Post a Comment