Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Laura & Aaron's Engagement, Everywhere, Bay Area, CA

Well, when my cousin Laura told me she was getting married I flipped out with joy! I insisted I photograph her wedding, and I'm so happy she said yes. She and Aaron are so cool, I just knew it was going to be SO awesome :) Laura and Aaron make the kind of match any loved one wishes on someone close to them. There is such a great connection between the two of them, and I can not be more elated to welcome Aaron to our crazy Italian family. For this engagement shoot, Laura, Aaron and I decided on a large playground which spanned most of the day and pleasantly demanded a long drive around the Bay Area. I started off by taking them to the top of Twin Peaks for an iconic Sutro Tower shot, from there we visited the Golden Gate Dairy Farm and finally sunset at Stafford Lake. Laura brought this awesome blanket which worked very nicely as a prop throughout the day. We did several outfit changes and played out a bunch of movie type scenes. Laura was glowing which made me happy to the core. Thanks so much you guys, I won't soon forget this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment