Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Kristin & Cole's Wedding, Private Residence, Granite Bay, CA

Kristin & Cole came to me referred by my soon to be mother in law; as in about four months, Cole will officially be my second cousin! So, when Kristin & Cole asked me to shoot their wedding, it really was a great big welcome to the family, and I was honored to help them out. The private residence that the wedding was held at was spectacular. Kristin's father had recently remodeled for the wedding, and the garden shown like a crown jewel making a phenomenal backdrop for a gorgeous wedding. Kristin was breathtaking in a dress by Lillian West, and hair and makeup by Cortney Arthur & Kendra Webb. I loved her little dog, Lilly, who rested her sweet head on Kristin's dress as we waited for the ceremony to start. LOVE. It was a beautiful day, and the light filtering through the trees really made for some dreamy shots. The soft and romantic setting for the reception was exceptionally styled by the awesome Aimee Wendell from 2 Chic Events. The whole day was so much fun, and I am so happy that I'll be joining the fam!























No comments:

Post a Comment