Monday, August 25, 2014

Sabra & David, L'Auberge Du Soleil, Napa, CA

Wow, what a ride! So far, this has been a really fun year for me. I've had a great wealth of wonderful clients, but from the moment I met Sabra & David I could tell that they were the bees knees. Just as I knew it would be, their wedding at the fabulous Auberge Du Soliel was a blast. From their very first touch amidst the vines crawling up and down the hills of Domaine Chandon to the purple sky finish of the evening, this day had electricity. It's truly such a pleasure when the focus of a wedding is squarely placed on the heart. I loved watching how Sabra & David made each other laugh and how the power of their character and humor shown throughout the day and in everyone around them. It was a trip to find out that Sabra's dad, Pat "Golden" Ruel, was one of the 2013 super bowl coaches for the Sea Hawks! And the depth of his charisma and unending pride and praise of Sabra seriously contributed to the love that day. By the end of the wedding, I could certainly see where Sabra got her charm. It was a lovely wedding, filled with Napa's finest qualities, and extremely good company. Thank you for the wonderful memories, Sabra & David!


No comments:

Post a Comment