Friday, October 16, 2015

Charis & Jean, Brix Restaurant, Napa, CA

Charis & Jean are the sweetest couple. I adore this beautiful blend as much as a gorgeously blended beer, which I know both of them can appreciate ;) Charis & Jean came to me through Matt Guyot, wedding coordinator extrordinare of Brix Restaurant, one of my all time favorite wedding spots. This darling couple took a leap of faith in hiring me, as we did not get a chance to meet until the actual wedding day. That said, I could tell right upon my arrival that we were going to have a fantastic day. Charis & Jean's friends and family really touched me. The group had such an amazing bond, forged in fire, and you could tell that the love there was incredibly strong. I just adore small weddings for their intimacy; I really feel like I get to know the character of the wedding, and this wedding was rooted in great history, sentiment, and love. The amazing florals were provided by Poppy Stone, cake by Perfect Endings, wedding dress by Mark Zunino, shoes by Jimmy Choo, hair and makeup by Danikagroom's suit was custom made by My Suit and his shoes were Cole Haan, finally, coordination by Jamie Gansler of Savvy Events and Matt Guyot of Brix.


No comments:

Post a Comment