Friday, March 4, 2016

Diana & Jonathan's Engagement, San Francisco, CA

Diana & Jonathan engagement session was pretty much as idyllic as it gets. Before meeting, Diana mentioned that she and Jonathan might need a lot of direction to feel comfortable for the shoot. Ironically, I think I ended up giving them less direction than any other couple I've photographed before. These guys were total naturals, and came to the session with such breeze and ease that it pleasantly surprised me. Diana stunned me with her pink chiffon dress and adorable bouquet, it was very appropriate for a spring shoot. The light was beautiful, the couple was amazing, and we got some really creative and fun shots out of the day all while having a great time. I really couldn't of asked for more! Thanks you guys, I'm looking forward to the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment