Friday, July 19, 2013

Iliana & Derek's Engagement with Grace, Matthew and Cooper, San Francisco CA

When Iliana and Derek chose me to photograph their wedding, one of Iliana's first requests was to have an engagement session with the kids, and so of course I said "YES!" At first Iliana was a bit nervous that everyone would cooperate, but I love playing with kids, and so that's what the photo shoot became. Playing games and joking around was the theme, and we all had a great time. Right off the bat, I hit it off with Grace, Matthew and Cooper. Grace is a photographer too, so I showed her some tricks and she suggested some cool poses, while Matthew and Cooper ran around and showed off their amazing athletic range, including super flexing and high jumps. We found a tiny door in a tree which was pretty magical and required serious investigation. This shoot was a fun and great way to be part of a new family coming together. I can't wait for more hijinx and antics at the wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment