Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ricki & Hann's Wedding, The de Young Museum, San Francisco, CA

Ricki & Hann found me on the de Young's preferred vendor list (see some of my featured pics now on Style Me Pretty!) and at the time of our meeting it was pretty clear that they wanted to prioritize the photography of their wedding day, so of course, this was music to my ears. It was a dreamy San Francisco day, and I was floating on cloud nine after each capture of my camera. We had a good deal of time to shoot, which worked wonders for my imagination, so we got a lot of creative poses and angles. We started at the gorgeous Sir Francis Drake hotel, followed by the first encounter at the Palace of Fine Arts (also a great wedding venue), and then met up with the bridal party at Fort Point. Fort Point is always an adventure, but the crew was up for the task! The architecture there is stunning, and I'm glad we got to take advantage of it. It was so cute having the beautiful bridesmaids on one level, while the boys were on the other. The groomsmen were cracking jokes and goofing around all day, making for some amazingly unique pics. The de Young museum was our final destination, where both the ceremony and reception took place. I've said this to clients in the past, but if I was to get married in SF, it would be there. On it's own, the de Young is a flawless venue, with art at every corner, but with amazing wedding details, coordination, and design, Hannah Tiblier-Weiss and Shannon Murphy were able to take my breath away. Start to finish, this was an amazing wedding. Thanks Ricki & Hann, I will love and cherish the memories of this day :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I love the above pics and I think that this kind of pic's makes the wedding perfect and memorable and for this kind of memorable pic's we need the help of best photographer so be careful at the time of selection of the best photographs...
    source:san francisco wedding video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,, I made their cake (jennifer@beyondbuttercream.com) and would love to see photos of it and link to you as a preferred vendor on my website (page still being built). Please email me and let me know, these photos were stunning! www.beyondbuttercream.com

    ReplyDelete