Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Triple Wedding Weekend, August 1st, 2nd & 3rd

Well geez! After a crazy weekend wedding series, I woke up today smiling and wanting to blog. It's been a whirlwind month, and I'm busy busy busy editing, but I just had to stop and I share a taste of the weddings I shot this weekend.

Terin & Chuck were my Thursday couple, with Jessica Burke taking event lead, at Brix winery. I knew I'd hit it off with Terin and Chuck because, I love that 60's style! The short dress made me swoon, and it was super fun having Terin twirl for me!


Sokha &Adam were my Friday couple, with a gorgeous affair directed by Ali DiLuvio at Trentadue. The vintage cars that Adam brought to show at the wedding were Ah-mazing. It was a wow wedding from beginning to the end. 

Finally it was Natalie & Brian for my Saturday wedding. I was really looking forward to meeting Nat, as she's a Tulane alumna like me! It was a beautiful event orchestrated by Sharon Burns, at Brix. I love the shot that Sam Maller took through the passing Napa wine train.

All in all, thank you to everyone who made this weekend possible. I'll make sure to share more with my couples soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment