Friday, August 30, 2013

Valerie & Adam's Wedding, St. Patrick's Church & The Grand Hyatt , San Francisco, CA

Val & Adam sought me out almost a full year before their wedding and I'm so happy they did, as I had three inquiries on their date just following their booking! That said, I couldn't have ended up with a sweeter couple. Val was vigilant about following my suggestions, right down to the thank you props they held in front of the Golden Gate Bridge. St. Patrick's was a gorgeous choice of venue for their wedding; the high vaulted ceilings and low glowing light made for a magical atmosphere. The unique mix of the new and old architecture downtown lead to a wide variety of aesthetic style which was super cool. After photos around The Palace of Fine Arts and Fort Point, it was back downtown for the reception at the Grand Hyatt. The purple glowing room dripped with crystals and yummy textiles, but for me, the sweets table, totally stole the show! Val and Adam, your attention to detail did not go unnoticed by me, this wedding was a roller coaster of fun, and so beautiful. I'm happy I got to be a part of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment