Thursday, September 26, 2013

Natalie & Brian, Brix Restaurant & Gardens, Napa, CA

Natalie & Brian were a breath of fresh air. This breezy couple was so low key, gorgeous and fun loving that it would have been a super easy day... if I hadn't sprained my ankle! But even though I was a bit lame, wow, what images we were able to capture. With my super-man Sam assisting me the day of, we made it work! Natalie was a Grecian goddess with flawless make-up by Artistry by Alan hair by Wedding Belles and a gorgeous flowing gown. Sharon Burns was the ever impressive coordinator matching the Napa lux venue Brix with amazing florals by Seasons Floral Design. I had a great time shooting this wedding. I really loved the matching converse for the groomsmen, and all the awesome details were great to shoot. Thanks Natalie & Brian, your New Orleans' love of life and community sweetness lifted me up and made me feel like a million bucks when my ankle was a little worse for wear. Natalie, again, thank you for your kind praise and get well soon card, it truly touched my heart. It was a special day, and I was so happy to share it with you both. Enjoy the pics!








No comments:

Post a Comment