Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Jennifer & Charles' Wedding, Gloria Ferrer Vineyards, Sonoma, CA

Jennifer & Charles were introduced to me by the lovely Cinthy Walsh from a Touch of Grace. I adore working with Cinthy because I always know that the wedding will be nothing short of spectacular, and with a venue like Gloria Ferrer I was not disappointed. Jennifer was stunning in a James Clifford textured dress which was to die for, and her flawless makeup and hair, by darling Penney Do, were a wonderful compliment. I loved Charles' details and the vintage modern quality of his attire made for some awesome starting shots that day. I was also a bit obsessed with the beautiful florals by Teresa Stoner Floral Designs. To say the least, every inch of this wedding was gorgeous, which was impressive considering that Jenn & Charles planned it all from Washington State! But with amazing ideas, great vendors, and the sweetest of sweet couples, everything worked out amazingly well. Thank you so much Jenn & Charles, your wedding was such a pleasure to be a part of :)


No comments:

Post a Comment