Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Silan & Evan's Wedding, The Conservatory of Flowers, San Francisco, CA

Silan & Evan were circuitously introduced to me via my friend Cristine. They were planning their wedding from Hong Kong and approached me concerning my availability just a few months shy of their date. That said, right away we knew we'd be a good match. I, of course, almost lost my cool when they said their wedding was going to be held at the Conservatory of Flowers. This botanical paradise was created in 1879, and is one of the most gorgeous architectural constructs in this city and probably my personal favorite. Retrospectively, I feel like this venue was a stunning reflection of this wedding and couple; vintage but modern, timeless, romantic, artistic, edgy-cool, and very very vibrant. I love weddings that have such ease that every step taken feels natural, and this was one of those weddings for me. Every smile was unsolicited, every laugh was pure and warm. It was a tremendously beautiful day, and I am very grateful that fate brought us all together. Thanks Silan & Evan!


Second Shooter: Scott MacDonald
Florist: Lauren Davidson
On-Site Coordinator: Samantha Ordway
Bakery: Miette
Caterer: Collaboration between Maple and Fig and All Seasons Catering
Makeup: Isabelo Saez
Hair: Gloria Jackson
Dress: Vera Wang
Qipao Designer: Leslie Van
Suit: Burberry
Rings: Jimmy Tam for the wedding bands and Zoe for the engagement ring
 Lighting Designer: Got Light 






No comments:

Post a Comment