Friday, April 7, 2017

Tyler-Rose & Nicolas, Paradise Ridge Winery, Santa Rosa, CA

Nestled in the brilliant emerald hills of Santa Rosa, Tyler Rose & Nicolas's wedding was a flickering candle in the fresh rain. It was a beautifully romantic day; dark and dreamy, and just wonderful for a sweet intimate wedding like theirs. I completely fell in love with St. Seraphim's Church. Designed with frescos from floor to ceiling, it harkened an age of history and beauty that made my heart ache. I was fascinated by the culture behind their ceremony, one unique to my wedding photography experience, which made it very special to me. The exchange of crowns connected by a ribbon was particularly beautiful. Tyler-Rose & Nicolas's reception at Paradise Ridge Winery was nothing shy of gorgeous. Lisa Bravo did a phenomenal job as the wedding coordinator, and The Wild Orchid blew me away, as usual, with their stupendous florals. It was a really lovely day to see these two beautiful people connect in such a soulful way. Thank you for including me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment