Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sabra & David's Engagement, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA

Sabra & David came to me as a direct referral from Robert & Katrina, a couple I shot at Brix Restaurant a couple of years ago. I adore referrals, especially when it's from a wedding as cool as Rob & Katrina's. David is Rob's youngest brother and while looking through the shots, I could certainly see the family resemblance :). Sabra & David were a blast to hang out with. I love meeting clients that feel like fast friends, and considering how much we had in common, it made for some easy banter and some great laughs. They really loved the de Young, so we started our shoot there, following up with a couple of cool shots with the architecture near by. After that we headed over to Stow Lake for some waterfall and wildflower photography. It was a great afternoon and I'm really looking forward to their upcoming wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment